Point A to B..

I am cutting through the wind at break neck speeds. The wind cooling the side of my cheeks. The whoosh of the wind, rattling of the various parts of the chariot, children screaming, the nonchallant chit chat of the people down below are vibrating on my ear drums. Its like a little kid using my ear drum as a trampolin to jump up and down. I am oblivious of all these happenings. I am not worried of the pending work, I am chilled about the voracious todo list, which keeps growing like jacks bean stalk(No pun intended).. My mind is engrossed in its own world, making pictures which will seize to exist in a matter of miliseconds. I sometimes feel, the world is a illusion(aka matrix style) and we are all a part of a huge atom.. And are little electron rotating around the nucleus. Maybe our world is a atom present in a giant ball, which a kid from a giant world is playing. The similarities are uncanny. The switch between the imaginary and real is quick, the eyes closed thoughts seem to be forgotten fast and are replaced with reality of the real world.. Blobs of cytoplasm standing in hordes waiting for public transport that takes them from point A to point B. A mystery which detective moi would like to solve one day.. My point B is Quantum of Solace. As soon as i am done with that, i will think of point C.. Till then chao..

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.